Have you ever wondered what it takes to put together a blockbuster webinar? Neither too many things, nor too little. Just a few critical things that if done wisely, can make the mark.
That’s precisely some quintessential analytics and compact research results which can take you closer to organizing a webinar that is worth a hundred repeats.
2019 also happens to be a promising year for webinars, as most marketers who missed the bus last year are gearing up to get themselves aboard. You too may be planning to host or participate in a webinar this year.
The 2019 Webinar Benchmarks Report put together by DECK 7 contains key insights that can help you plan, organize and deliver a blockbuster webinar. It contains answers to all the vital questions listed below:
1) When do I start to promote my webinar?
2) When do I schedule my emails?
3) Which day of the week is best for my webinar?
4) What time of the day would be most suitable?
5) How do I target registrants and attendees?
6) How should I plan my promotions for a good attendee count?
7) What should be the ideal duration of my webinar?
8) What are the tools I must use for effective event delivery?
And what’s more? It helps you compare your webinar performance against that of your peers. Download the report and set your webinars up for on-demand repeats.